I, am a lover of musicals and the Broadway.
Yes, I do know how gay that makes me. But still. I love them and I often wish that's how real life was like; People every automatically having a good singing voice and can breakout into synchronized dancing while they sing their feelings with *pizazz*.
Who doesn't want that? >:U
I know I do. It'd make the world a better place if we can have sing/dance offs instead of guns.
I got a small victory today though. My friend, who refused to acknowledge that musicals can be awesome and kept calling them the gayest thing on the planet, which I think isn't because there is an awful lot of gay porn out there and that's pretty gay, well she watched one and actually liked it. HUZZAH. (It was Chicago, I like it too C: )
Oh, how I wish I could sing. But I can't. When I do, I look ridiculous, like this;

But that doesn't stop me from singing whenever there's a moment I can. Usually in midsentance when someone else is talking. Cause I am a huge dork. Like, fo reals. I break out into song all the time, can't help it. :I It's kinda ridiculous.
ALSO, there needs to be a zombie-musical. There really does. It'd combine two of my favorite things together. SO, I guess I can try to make one. But I have a veeery short attention span when it comes to seeing things through to the end.
I think I'm done rambling. Here, have a zombie banana;

B-A-N-A-N-A-S
ReplyDeleteYES. :I That is what this shit is.
ReplyDeleteDON'T YOU USE ME AS A CONVERSION STORY, WOMAN.
ReplyDeleteI liked Cellblock Tango because I'm A MAN HATER.