Tuesday, July 13, 2010

That's One Hardcore Kid

Well, needless to say, I'm a bit new to this whole "blog" thing. I mainly got one cause my adorkable girlfriend got one. (Lookin' at you Tafa.)

The reason I decided to name the blog title "Series of Uninteresting Events" is cause this is mainly what will fill my blogs. IfImakemorethanthisone.

So, let us start this nonsense, oui? Well, today, not much happened. Woke up late enough for my mom to ask me not to clean cause she already had, which was cool. Decided to do a livestream session and ended up scanning this picture of me as a kid.

This is it.

I-I don't even know. Oh no, wait. I do. My imagination ran away with me with the help of some friends. 

Do not be fooled by how hardcore I look, I am a gentle soul on the inside. Also a gentle(wo)man. 

Drew up some other stuff and got a massive headache. Eugh.

But hey, I might go to a carnival with some friends on Thursday, oh boy. 

Wrestled with my dad for the bathroom, and lost. It's really no fair, he's like 6 ft and I'm 5 ft. And he sat on me. I hope he didn't rupture my spleen.

Or I will sue my own father.

Git my 11 dollars back from my sister. Cause she stole from me and I tattled on her. Because I do not mess around with my money. Bitch, I will cut you.

Um.

Not much else went down, I think.


Might go to the beach again on the weekend. Time to procrastinate s'more.

Later days.


No comments:

Post a Comment